With a mobile phone and printer get the Mobile Agent Banking System (MABS) by Smobilpay designed for use by banks and MFIs to solve the hurdles with daily savings.
Health and Social Insurance Payment
Join a league of Health/ Social Insurance companies and digitalise payment within you network of users. Pay your health / social insurance subscriptions.
With zero queues up, pay your utility bills, make an airtime purchase from any Smobilpay agent and instantly get a printed receipt/SMS notification.
Smobilpay for Corporations
Smobilpay remains the solitary certified integrator for CEMAC (The Economic and Monetary Community of Central Africa) under GIMAC.
No need to stand in lines for hours...
- No need to stand in lines for hours
- Needless sending others to pay your bills
- Simple, easy to use and fast. Transactions at the speed of thought
- No subscription needed.
- Set reminders
- Set reminders to be informed of your new bills
- Reminders contain information of bill (due date, amount and more)
- Reminders can be set via SMS or emails
Receive a payment notification as proof of bill...
- Receive a payment notification as proof of bill payment
- A unique combination of transaction ID and a verification code ensures that all receipts can be traced back to the user who collected the payment.
- Notification via SMS or Printers
24/7 access to all your old payments...
- 24/7 access to all your old payments
- Print your receipts
- Email your receipt to your mailbox
Fast & Reliable
- Pay bills at your favorite purchase points (shops, supermarkets, banks, MFIs.
- No need to recharge money to your mobile account
- Pay your bills at any Smobilpay™ approved mobile agent
Be the first to hear of our products and services. Don't forget to subscribe, thanks.
5 user-friendly facts which make smobilpay the most convenient for use by consumers to pay electricity utility bills provided by Eneo Cameroon SA. Power supply companies in Sub-Saharan African countries like Cameroon face lots of challenges in collecting electricity...
Media consumption in Africa still follows an expected order or progression. Offline and on the TV screen Global consumption trends are not yet Africa’s reality and probably will not be until ultra-fast business internet connection penetration reaches critical mass...
Making payments to more than one recipient at the same time requires tremendous effort and often result in mistakes. This process is inevitable for companies doing multiple payments. The errors resulting from this process is costing companies a large number of...